@durham70 I'll explain a bit further. Only one of the modules is in question and it wasn't the main protocol for our system. Originally in the KS campaign we were going to use external dongles for Zigbee, BLE and Zwave and we had backers add $50 each for these protocols. However, we decided (based on backers input), to have these protocols directly soldered to the main PCB to free up the USB ports for other uses. In addition, we decided as a gift to all backers to include Zwave and Zigbee internally, for no extra pledge required, as a gift or a thank you for the long wait and their patience.
In hindsight we would have been able to deliver much faster if we had not done this but we had no reason to foresee it as the US version had no issues going into the process. One of the internal modules is not working correctly, directly received from its supplier. Because of that we can not pass CE or C-Tick without that suppliers involvement.
There are many other acceptable alternative plans that would involve us not including the protocols internally if we can not come to solution in the coming month. We actually have mapped out 3 different ideas and timelines depending on what we discover in the coming weeks.
I hope this sheds enough light on the situation to appease you (if it doesn't please ask follow up questions) and I do relate to your frustration.