@durham70 We appreciate your patience. A number of signed agreements took a lot longer than we expected. The good news is these agreements are due to be signed in the next few days.
Following this we should have much more clarity on the status of these items and will be able to post an update on timeline. Until those agreements are signed anything we say would be 'pending' that - and would not be something we can commit.
The 200 Relays are in-house here in Austin, and are being used for final testing. Some backers will be able to get a portion of these, and the rest will be produced by our new manufacturer relationship. Sorry to be so vague, but until these agreements are signed we are legally not allowed to discuss specific details (as per non-disclosure language during the pending financing). Unfortunately this signing has just taken a lot longer than we expected.
Someone posted that dev kits are canceled. That is INCORRECT. Dev kits will be delivered also.